Main machine of BL330E-1 metal lathe, BL330E-1 metal lathe without stand, prewired 220V
To know more about this machine, the following features also should be complemented:
1. Gears are made of alloy steel and hardened and precision ground.
2. 12 steps spindle speeds from 60 - 1800 rpm under low noise.
3. 6" self-centering 3-jaw manual chuck with reversal jaw and key.
4. Unique handle for switching longitudinal feeding and cross feeding.
6. Automatic longitudinal and cross feeding.
7. Can cut both metric and inch threads.
8. Slideways are hardened and precision ground. And to ensure the lightweight and sensitive operation, plastic-iron slideways are also applied on the lathe. (Note: Plastic-iron slideways mean that the surfaces in contact with the slideways are pasted with a layer of special plastic, so it's the plastic contact with the iron slideways, it will reduce the ware on the slideways.)
9. An operating lever to switch the spindle forward and reverse quickly.
10. Comes with thread chasing dial for easier thread turning
11. Compound slider with ‘T’ slots.
12. Chuck guard, tool post guard
13. Oil pan included
14. Steady rest and follow rest brace the shaft and prevent wobbling to ensure high accuracy.
15. Coolant system consists of a reservoir and pump in the base plus a hose you can point as needed.
16. Work light comes standard.
17. Left side floor stand has three drawers for easy storage.
Standard accessories and tools come with the lathe are shown below:
The prewired input voltage of BL330E is 220V, but 110V voltage is also available for this lathe. If you want to use 110V voltage to drive this lathe, you can follow the image below to change the wiring of the motor and transformer.