Kimhoo C0620B is a kind of toolroom metal lathe, an ideal machine for high-precision work on small parts. Features include:
1. Simple structure: Spindle is directly drove by motor, without gearbox or lead screw, very easy to operate and maintain.
2. Equipped with a 5C collet chuck, can quickly clamp the workpiece.
3. Push the big disk handle can do longitudinal turning and push the small disk handle can do transverse turning.
4. Can complete the process of turning internal/external cylindrical surface, turning head face, turning cone, cutting groove, cutting off, etc.
5. For continuous machining a single type of workpiece, C0620B’s efficiency is 10 times higher than normal type metal lathe, but more energy saving. So, it is especially suitable for the processing of large batches and small parts.