The Bolton Tools CBT1640 CNC metal lathe has proven to be a reliable CNC lathe in Bolton's product line.
The CBT1640 sports and impressive 2 3/8" spindle bore, and a 6 position
auto indexing tool post for easy tool changes. The CBT1640 is a very rigid and reliable CNC lathe, and we've had nothing but satisfied customers!
The GSK CNC control is easy to use, and the manuals are very detailed. If you are in the market for an automated machine that won't leave you high and dry when you need it, you should strongly consider the CBT1640 CNC Metal Lathe for your shop!
Not exactly what you are looking for? View Additional Metal Lathes HereFEATURES
- GSK 980TDc servo motor, CNC control.
- Electronic hand wheel for manual control.
- 2-3/8” Spindle bore.
- 10HP, 220V/440V, 3Phase Motor, prewired 220V.
- Hardened and precision ground bed-ways.
- 3-bearing spindle support.
- Easy access chip removal.
- 40Mb Hard Drive – For Internal Program Storage.
- Flash Memory – For External Program Storage and Transfer.
- Tool Page / 99 Tools - You Can Specify Tool Radius, Length & Wear Offsets. Provides a Graphical Tool.
- 6-station automatic tool post.
- Automatic lubrication system.
- Coolant system.
- 10” 3-jaw chuck.
- Work light.
- Dead center.
- Toolbox and tools.
Tags: cnc lathe, cnc turning center, cbt1640, cnc metal lathe, gsk