With an accumulation of more than 10 years of experience in industrial ultrasonic product manufacturing and 20 years in car repair, EMIR Machinery Co., Ltd. has developed the current ultrasonic injector cleaner used for auto and motorcycles.
As a small-size injector cleaner, it still adopts the design of a large-size ultrasonic cleaning machine used in the industry for manufacturing products with more durable and stable quality. The first generation cleaner launched on the market in 2004 was used by the central area service station of the original VOLVO factory and acquired Taiwan patent certificate No. M270260 in 2005. At present, the goal of various machinery R&D is to keep going.
YC-685 injector Ultrasonic cleaning machine
YC-685 is an advanced electromechanical 6 cylinders auto fuel injector testing cleaning machine, which can clean and test the injectors of gasoline cars and motorcycles by simulating engine working conditions. It's applicable in MPI & TBI engines of cars and motorcycles up to cylinders. Its working voltage range is 110V.
* Testable spray, injection volume, and leaks.
* Ultrasonic can be used to clean injectors, and electric fuel pumps.
* Adjustable pulse, RPM pressure cleaning time, and count.
* Automatic injector cleaning inspection.
* Automatic control of cleaning and detection process.
* Support both automatic and manual oil draining.
* Glass tube is resistant to high and low temperature.
* User-friendly design of the fuel intake and drain pipe for convenient oil filling and discharge.
*[Ultrasonic Cleaning] - To perform simultaneously on several injectors and the carbon deposits removal.
*[Uniformity & Sprayability Test ] - The test of uniformity of injecting amount and the monitor of spraying status of each injector.
*[Leaking Test] - To test the conditions of sealing and dribbling under system pressure.
*[Injecting Flow Test] - The inspection of the injecting amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection.
*[Automatic Test] - Autotest in specific working conditions, to test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
*[On Vehicle Cleaning] - Equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicles.